My parents, Graham, Micah and I went to cheer on our little guy. It is amazing to see how much he has developed both physically and socially over the past 4 and 1/2 months. I can't wait for him to start his new semester!
Brode's favorite. Swinging on the Bar.
At the end of every class they play on the big red mat with
balls and then bubbles. Graham even got in on the Bubble
action.
At the end of class. They all received "Little Gym" medals.
Daddy had to help encourage Brode
to take a class picture.
Ms. Laura, Brode's super awesome Little Gym Instructor.
This semester they learned to jump and land with their feet together
in the big yellow square. Here's Brode mid-flight!
Before....
5 comments:
Too cute. I didn't realize that this was a class. I thought it was just fun bonding time between dad and child. It being a class makes it so much better in my head. Congrats to Brode on a successful semester!
How cute! What a good idea, I will have to find one near us for Katelyn to attend. I bet he loved it and how fun for you guys to get to go watch!
That is a great class to have him in. I have never looked into things like that. How fun!
Well this is random, but I went to high school with "Ms. Laura"! Funny!
I love the movie "The Brave Toaster". We should watch it next time we are together!
Brode is so cute. Keep this up, maybe in 10 years he can get a gold medal in the Olympics.
Post a Comment