Well, we have moved. We no longer live in our cute 3 bedroom, 1 bath house with an awesome backyard. We have moved in with my parents. Something I never thought I would ever do nor want to do.
As we prepare to go to off to Law School, where ever that might be, we've been saving as much money as possible. Which has not been much. So living with my parents for the next 5-6 months will allow us to save a very pretty penny.
We have been in my parents house for about a week and a half and so far it is going great! Both boys have adjusted wonderfully to living at Grandma's and really enjoy sharing a room.
Some picture of sweet Virginia!
My Little Helper
Only, sitting in the bin while I am trying to put stuff into it
does not make for a great helper.
Brode's Room.
This became one of Graham's favorite places to swim to (his does
not crawl, he swims). Brode's toys usually found their way to
the floor at some point through out the day, which made for
a super fun play ground for Graham.
Ah Yes! Brode's Perch, looking out into the front yard
at all the trucks and people and trees. This is what he does
when he is supposed to be sleeping. I will miss seeing him in
the window.
1 comment:
I always said that I wouldn't move in with any once I got married. But sometime reality sets in and makes us do things that we don't necessarily want but that work out in the end. You parents are going to be such helpers with the boys. We have been with Aunt Suzie for about a 5 days and even though I love her and would have preferred not to have moved in with her its all good. But what a wonderful idea. Save money in advance for law school. Love ya!
Post a Comment