Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello America!

We are pleased to inform you all that Micah has been accepted to American University in the big Washington D.C. This acceptance has made us very happy. It's a great school and would be an amazing place to live and raise our kids. But please know that we have not yet decided to move clear across the country. We still have several other schools to hear back from that would knock American U. out of the number one spot.

We also heard back from Vanderbilt and they did not accept Micah. And University of Idaho did accept him, but we most likely will not attend. 

Thanks for all your continued support and we'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

KatieLarson said...

I would allow you to move to D.C. I would be visiting often. :) Our first visit would be August 13-22, 2009. That's tentatively when Brian, Aidan and I are going to be vacationing in D.C. (mainly so that we can go through the temple!!!). So no arguments from the Larsons....