Last weekend went up to McCall with our closest friends and no children. My parents gladly watched Brode and Graham, while Micah and I got 2 whole nights away. We got lots of R & R and had some great bonding time with friends.
Thanks so much to Katie Dobbs for having a birthday!
It gave us a reason to get out of town and celebrate.
Thanks so much to Ty and Andrea Fazzini-Cook for providing the freakin amazing diggs.
And thank you Beau and Wendy for being such amazing company on our 2 hour trek into the "wilderness". We love you guys and you are welcome in our car any day!
First Night in McCall. Wendy and Beau Manwaring and Dallas Dobbs
playing the newest version of Monopoly.
Cute Wendy Manwaring playing Uno Attack!
The 4 Couples in an attempt to take a "good" group photo.
You can not go to McCall without hitting the hottest spot - The Pancake House!
Dallas & Katie Dobbs and Ty & Andrea Fazzini-Cook.
Micah & I and Wendy & Beau Manwaring.
1 comment:
All I can say is that I am so jealous! Those times were the most fun for me. Enjoy it while you can, Law School is coming up and you will miss it... I think.
Post a Comment