Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ah Yes! New Years Eve

New Years Eve was such a treat for Micah and I. We had big things to celebrate. No more Micron and a night of no children. We love our boys and miss them terribly when we're apart, but it is so nice to have some time apart. My Mom, Dad and aunts watched our boys and kept them over night. Yes, they're troopers!

Micah and I wen out to Outback with our friends Beau and Wendy. They are such great company! We had such a nice dinner. 

After dinner we drove out to a friends house for games. Dallas' parents let us crash at there place for some snacks and goodies. Dallas, Katie and Tiger, Ty and Andrea, Beau and Wendy and Micah and I were all there. We had such a great time with them. I can not remember the last time I laughed so hard. 
Wendy, Beau, Katie, Dallas.

Ty and Andrea.

The gang.

Wendy acting something out, during Charads. 


This is the Charads King. Ty was so good at
acting out the tough stuff.

Micah and Dallas celebrating a little too much.

Micah is trying to act like Barbara Streisand. He did a pretty
good job. Unfortunately not good enough. They lost the game :)

3 comments:

KatieLarson said...

Fun times! I am so glad that you got a chance to get out and relax a little bit. I am just as happy for your family being Micron free. I understand his plight, I understand your plight! That's why I quit my job, though a severance would have been much nicer..whatever it could have been. :) Love you guys.

Dustin and Kellie said...

Yeah for New Year's! I'm glad you
had a free night. I am with you the kids. it is hard, But it gets easier!

tara said...

Oh my gosh, Barbara Streisand just had me busting a gut...that's a hilarious picture. Looks like you guys had quite the party! Happy New Year!!